Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15539 GHS / UYU
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,739 ($U101,288) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)