Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 GHS / SRD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,172 (19,595 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)