Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06634 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,702 (₨146,244) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)