Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06809 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,428 (₨432,215) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)