Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06855 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,841 (₨420,730) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)