Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.548 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,487 (€2,306) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 2 hours ago)