Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.849 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,895 (€3,484) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)