Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.672 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,943 (€4,055) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)