Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.363 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,850 (€7,803) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (32 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (41 minutes ago)