Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.479 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,130 (€7,324) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)