Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 GHS / SYP *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,529 (1,436,362 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)