Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.431 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,634 (€7,297) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,677 (about 2 hours ago)