Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.073 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,663 (€8,016) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)