Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.236 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,498 (€7,544) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)