Cost of living comparison between Palembang, Indonesia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,001 (Rp 22,963,037) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)