Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.454 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,468 (€7,603) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)