Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,894 (Rp 82,091,459) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)