Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21485 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,308 (Mex$ 38,670) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)