Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.290 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,332 (€7,247) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)