Cost of living comparison between Ourense, Spain and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.220 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,720 (€2,540) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)