Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04024 GHS / DZD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,529 (286,533 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)