Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03987 GHS / DZD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,938 (550,202 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)