Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43382 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,867 (20,439 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)