Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47480 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,281 (49,034 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (41 minutes ago)