Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18368 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,477 (67,926 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)