Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.834 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,772 (€2,849) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)