Cost of living comparison between Osmaniye, Turkey and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.290 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,030 (10,100TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)