Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,997 (kr 44,612) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)