Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,101 ($b37,751) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)