Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,826 ($b37,773) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)