Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43488 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,250 (32,768 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)