Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01366 GHS / KZT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,647 (999,333 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)