Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,557 (9,924 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)