Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,543 (10,498 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (39 minutes ago)