Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.105 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,071 (8,211 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (about 2 hours ago)