Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵34,025 (29,166 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)