Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,171 (10,738 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)