Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04002 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,654 (¥865,844) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)