Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04472 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,584 (¥1,108,811) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)