Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04332 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,667 (¥1,077,238) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)