Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04085 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,545 (¥1,213,000) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)