Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03898 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,059 (¥540,209) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)