Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04075 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵54,303 (¥1,332,692) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)