Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04079 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,673 (¥1,193,322) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)