Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07408 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 53% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,359 (99,337 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (25 minutes ago)