Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08947 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,594 (196,657 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)