Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07900 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,657 (96,922 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)