Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04229 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,153 (¥1,115,090) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)