Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04008 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵24,129 (¥602,032) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)