Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03789 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,309 (¥615,108) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)