Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04084 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,660 (¥1,117,896) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)