Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04588 GHS / RSD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,839 (410,582 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)