Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03886 GHS / RSD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,389 (215,883 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)