Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47090 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,934 (33,837 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)