Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,338 (82,790 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)