Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵51,340 (96,124 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)