Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.613 GHS / OMR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,949 (﷼ 3,010) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)