Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07294 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,751 (руб 298,210) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)