Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,804 (R$ 8,972) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)