Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03853 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,832 (¥384,977) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)