Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,754 (元41,575) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (18 minutes ago)