Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,206 (€3,922) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (40 minutes ago)