Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03966 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,208 (¥1,089,418) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)