Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04075 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,143 (¥960,636) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)