Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03745 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,974 (¥426,495) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (34 minutes ago)