Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04123 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,228 (¥999,992) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)