Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00685 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,792 (2,304,874 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)