Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 GHS / GTQ
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,581 (Q17,447) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)