Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 58% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵24,723 (20,673 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)