Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵52,090 (41,367 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)