Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,425 (39,933 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)