Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 74% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵57,504 (43,242 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)