Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.141 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,271 (16,884 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)