Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.230 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 58% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,719 (41,236 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)