Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,887 (¥1,077,908) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)