Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03926 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,037 (¥1,121,656) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)