Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04111 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,233 (¥1,124,547) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)