Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03727 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,359 (¥680,389) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)