Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03943 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵51,877 (¥1,315,747) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵38,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)