Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,365 (COL$15,329,120) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (37 minutes ago)