Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,862 (COL$17,292,020) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (33 minutes ago)