Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47413 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,253 (93,335 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)