Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43613 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,844 (54,672 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)