Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39125 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,258 (56,889 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)