Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46960 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,179 (87,690 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)