Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48833 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,498 (97,265 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)