Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47450 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,952 (105,274 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)