Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45477 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,068 (92,503 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)