Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.404 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,506 (€5,830) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)