Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.439 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵34,314 (€6,309) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)