Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.382 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,916 (€6,487) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)