Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.461 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,519 (€7,237) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)