Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,006 (元18,014) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)