Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,446 (元34,627) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)