Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,141 (元25,460) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)