Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,750 (元38,200) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)