Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,299 (元39,999) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)