Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,343 (元24,659) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)