Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,383 (元36,158) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)